Partner (Migrant) Visa Subclass 100



The visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, live in Australia permanently. It is usually granted to people who hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 309).


Basic Eligibility requirements

  • You must hold a Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) or a Dependent Child (subclass 445) visa.
  • You must continue to be the spouse or de facto partner of the same person who sponsored you for the temporary Partner visa.
  • You must continue to meet relationship requirements.
  • You must meet the health and character requirements.